Basic Mediation Tools for All Areas of Life
Mosaica offers lectures, workshops, and events, along with training courses that include several meetings (in-person or online) on mediation tools and methods.
- Mediation tools for improving relationships within families and dealing with family conflicts: intergenerational, spouses/partners, siblings, and others.
- Mediation tools for neighbor/tenant association disputes designed to facilitate cooperation among neighbors sharing a building and/or geographical area, residents dealing with noise, trash, payments, public maintenance of common areas, etc.
- Mediation tools for workplace disputes to effectively manage difficult conversations with colleagues, employers, and team members and effectively coordinating with others at work.
- Mediation tools for conflicts particular to the COVID pandemic and its impact on families, communities, the workplace, and between landlords and tenants. These include methods of conducting a safe place for discourse in which everyone’s interests are protected, managing difficult conversations at work, conducting family discussions during the COVID period that supports and maintains health and delegating tasks when caring for an elderly family member.
Want to hear more?
- Email us with the title line: “Interested in the mediation tools for bettering relations in all areas of life.” Please include your full name, phone number, and place of residence.