‘Wisdom of the Masses’ Survey
How do we fight? Let’s learn about the conflicts that Israelis deal with most.
Mark the answer that you think best suits you.
- Who do you fight with the most?
- 2. Is there a situation in your extended family in which two or more family members are disconnected for a long time/do not talk due to a quarrel?
- What issues did the quarrel revolve around?
- Have you had a quarrel/argument with your neighbor?
- What do you think most of the conflicts between neighbors stem from?
- What is the reaction that best characterizes you during a quarrel?
- In which area would you turn to mediation for help? (Multiple choice)